The Blackout Kit is finally here! This kit offers some of the finest survival gear on the market today from some of the top suppliers in the biz. If you're at a loss this holiday season for what you're going to get for your guys, whether it's due to the supply chain problems (thanks Pete Buttigieg), whether you're just flat out late this year, or even if you're an early bird, then check out The Blackout Kit.
We offer lots of different options to make The Blackout Kit even better. As always, you can grab these add-ons separately right here at Survival Gear BSO. Let's get down to the nitty gritty...
All of the components of The Blackout Kit come packed in a Sling Bag with a cross-chest shoulder strap and multiple pockets, which also includes a concealed carrying pocket for all you Second Amendment supporters out there (we love you guys & gals). Inside you'll find the Wazoo Cache Cap™ w/ Velcro Patch, complete with a Special Forces patch (while supplies last) straight from one of our close SF friends who has requested to remain anonymous who asks only that you support our American Armed Forces. Also from Wazoo, the Cache Belt™ (please send us a message with your order number and let us know which size belt you'll be needing), complete with the Wazoo Everyday Essentials Kit and 2 Universal Handcuff Keys for those of you who travel overseas where risk of unlawful detention is a concern.
"That's it?!" HELL NO!!! You get the Morakniv Basic 511, 100' paracord, survival bracelet with all it's bells 7 whistles, shemagh, mini multi tool, Survival Gear BSO's EDC Survival Card, an emergency Mylar space blanket, and a big fat coupon code for your next order with us. Also, you might find a little something to keep your beer cold.
Don't stop with the basic Blackout Kit! Throw some juice on that base kit with one of our Survival Fire Kits [MOLLE compatible]. Complete with Black Beard Fire Stick, UST Fire Stix, UST Wetfire, two different types of Stormproof Matches, 2 BIC lighters, and a big 6"x1/2" ferro rod all packed away in a small tactical organizer with an American patch.
Words to live by - ""He who stays hydrated the longest wins." There's a great deal of truth to that. Having multiple different ways to purify water sources is a must for any woodsmen. The hydration pack comes with one main insulated compartment with draining grommet, is modular compatible, detachable shoulder strap, and heavy duty zippers with pull cords. Let's check out the kit... [MOLLE compatible]
• 32oz. Pathfinder Gen 3 Wide Mouth Water Bottle
• ABS flat cap with stainless insert and silicone ring seal
• 304 food grade stainless construction
Sawyer Mini Water Filter Features
- Mini filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters).
- Height: 8.00"
- Length: 4.00"
- Width: 3.00"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Includes: Filter, bag, straw, and syringe.
- Package of 30, 49mg tablets.
- Each tablet treats up to 2 quarts.
- Active ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate.
- Fast acting: water is ready to drink 30 minutes after treating.
Total Kit Weight: 1.70 lbs.
Total Kit Dimensions: 10 ½” H, 5” W, 7” L
Grayl GEOPRESS™ Purifier
Since we couldn't possibly create a better description than Grayl themselves, here it is straight from the source:
Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other portable purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of GEOPRESS. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere in the world. Effective on all seven continents, you can tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. GEOPRESS protects from global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics.
- Unrivaled ease, speed and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink™
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe.
- Removes: Waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
Filters: Particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals.
- Improves: taste, smell and clarity.
- Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute).
- SimpleVent™ Drink Cap performs three functions:
- Vents air while purifying;
- Protects against cross contamination, grime, and dirt;
- Allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout.
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TopoGrip™ non-slip TPE placed on all heavy use surfaces.
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again.
- Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
- Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
- Height: 10.4" (26.5 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors.
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge.
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years.
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic.
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in United States; Geopress made in China, purifier cartridge media made in United States.