Survival Gear BSO has partnered with Jase Medical to bring you a forgotten piece of any preparedness plan.
Heads up: this page includes affiliate links. If you click and purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Survival Gear BSO only recommends products that we have personally vetted.
How It All Works
Jase Medical handles everything from online evaluation to licensed pharmacy medication delivery and ongoing consultation and care.
Use SURVIVALGEAR10 for $10 off your order with Jase Medical!
Jase Medical emergency antibiotics include:
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate, 875 mg (28 tablets), treats bite wounds, pneumonia, and sinusitis.
- Azithromycin, 250 mg (6 tablets), for treatment of pneumonia, urinary tract infections, and traveler's diarrhea.
- Ciprofloxacin, 500 mg (28 tablets) for treatment of anthrax exposure, plague exposure, traveler's diarrhea, and tularemia.
- Doxycycline, 100 mg (120 capsules) for treatment of anthrax, bites (animal or human), plague, skin infections, tetanus, and tularemia.
- Metronidazole, 500 mg (30 tablets) for treatment of bacterial vaginosis, diarrhea (caused by giardia and clostridioides difficile), giardiasis, tetanus, and trichomoniasis.
Up To 12 Month Backup Supply Of Your Daily Prescription Medications
400+ 5-Star Reviews
This was our first and certainly not last order from Jase. We live in a remote area and it can take a long time to see a nurse or a doctor for minor ailments. Jase makes obtaining your antibiotics very easy; we found the online health questionnaire very relevant and easy to complete. The doctor reviewing our case notified us of approval the next day and the meds arrived in three days. I would recommend their service to anyone but especially to those who live remotely, suffer from chronic conditions or simply want to prep ahead.
Thank you for providing this antibiotic kit. It is reassuring to have this available for emergencies. The process was quick and easy. The products arrived even quicker than expected. Everything was well packaged and included manuals for emergency use.
I was very happy with Jase Medical. After checking them out online and reading their reviews I decided to order. I received several messages about the status of my order and actually received it in 7-10 days. It came in a nice case, with everything as described. I couldn't be happier and have already recommended this to family and friends!