Survival Gear BSO has partnered with Jase Medical to bring you a forgotten piece of any preparedness plan.
Jase Medical emergency antibiotics include:
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate, 875 mg (28 tablets), treats bite wounds, pneumonia, and sinusitis.
- Azithromycin, 250 mg (6 tablets), for treatment of pneumonia, urinary tract infections, and traveler's diarrhea.
- Ciprofloxacin, 500 mg (28 tablets) for treatment of anthrax exposure, plague exposure, traveler's diarrhea, and tularemia.
- Doxycycline, 100 mg (120 capsules) for treatment of anthrax, bites (animal or human), plague, skin infections, tetanus, and tularemia.
- Metronidazole, 500 mg (30 tablets) for treatment of bacterial vaginosis, diarrhea (caused by giardia and clostridioides difficile), giardiasis, tetanus, and trichomoniasis.
How It All Works
Jase Medical handles everything from online evaluation to licensed pharmacy medication delivery and ongoing consultation and care.
- Online Visit
Fill out their simple online form for an evaluation from a board-certified physician.
Your medication will be sent directly to your home from the pharmacy network.
3. Ongoing Care
Send your physician a message for answers to any treatment related questions.