AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Survival Gear BSO!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Survival Gear, Inc.
5156 Prince Phillip Court
Gibsonia, PA 15044
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s), less a 10% restocking fee.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
- In the event that your order is returned to the shipper due to inaccurate shipping details that were provided by the customer upon checkout which prevent the carrier from locating your physical address, then the shipping fees to re-ship the package(s) to the customer shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. Package(s) will not be re-shipped without the re-shipping fees being paid in full by the customer prior to shipping. This includes any order that qualifies for free shipping - your initial free shipping will be honored, but in the event that the order needs to be re-shipped, the second shipping fee shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee if the item(s) is/are not found to be defective.
Please contact us if you have any questions on how to return your item to us.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at SurvivalGear.us! Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped nor delivered on Sundays or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses:
Survival Gear, Inc. ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
The purchaser will receive a Shipment Confirmation via email once your order has shipped that will contain your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Free Shipping Policy:
All orders that qualify for free shipping will be shipped via the standard rate. If you wish to receive your products in an expedited fashion you may choose to pay the fee for Priority or Priority Express/Overnight shipping.
Our cart system calculates shipping charges based on the estimated weight of items purchased, the destination of the package and a handling fee. ALL packages are sent "no signature required”. If you want your package to have a "signature required" please contact our customer service line 412.523.1010 Monday thru Friday 9 am to 4 pm EST to place your order.
All domestic orders over $149.00 qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Survival Gear, Inc. is not responsible for any customs or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipment date are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Survival Gear, Inc. is not liable for any products damaged during the shipping process, nor is Survival Gear, Inc. responsible for lost or stolen items once the shipment leaves our facility. If you have received a damaged shipping vessel please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim as we have no control over those processes.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim as your claim may request those items during their investigation. Pictures of the damages are often requested by the shipping carriers.
International Shipping Policy
All international orders are priced on an individual basis. Please contact us and our team will do its very best to find you the most affordable shipping to your area of the world.