Morakniv never stops producing some of the finest knives out there, and they're certainly proven that with this carbon steel version of the Garberg; a favorite of the Bushcraft community and highly sought after. Now available with a solid black leather sheath, the carbon Garberg has been the lead over the stainless these days, but it all comes down to your personal preference.
- Full tang carbon steel knife with leather sheath is powerful enough to handle harsh tasks without the risk of breaking
- Top grade carbon steel blade features razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional toughness and corrosion resistance
- Tough, impact resistant polyamide handle; handsome leather sheath
- Square-edged ground spine blade can be used as a striker with fire steel (sold separately)
- Total length 9.0 inches (229 mm); blade length 4.3 inches (109 mm); blade thickness 0.13 inches (3.2 mm); weight 9.6 oz. (272 g)