LifeSAVER Trail Rescue & ID Kit
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $150
LifeSAVER Trail Rescue & ID Kit
The kit, your ultra lightweight, compact and go anywhere partner, provides specialized rescue items when confronted with that unforeseen event.
Wilderness Medicine and Search & Rescue (SAR) professionals have integrated their expertise to help configure your LifeSAVER Trail Rescue Kit, including contacts, to help ensure a rescue while giving you the “Peace of Mind” to enjoy your outdoor experience.
What's In The Kit:
• “Rite in the Rain” Field Rescue Guide/Fire Tinder
• Flexible Rescue Mirror
• S.O.S. Hi Vis & Reflective Tape Location Identifier
• Unbreakable Rescue Whistle
• Weatherproof Contact & Medical Data Form
• Resealable Daily/Emergency Medication Poly Bags (K9 also)
• Mini Field Writing Pen
• “Glow in the Dark” Container Lid
• Buoyant Transparent Container w Carabiner Attachment
Who Created The Kit:
Dr. Louis Gaston, PA-C, DC, LTC-R (US Army) and Tactical Medicine Officer, has been singularly focused on improving the quality of life for his patients, facilitating daily living activities for persons with disabilities, creating various safety items and providing security to his community and nation.
Dr. Gaston has designed several safety solutions that have resulted in numerous lives saved, thus the origin of LifeSAVER Systems, to include:
- Helmet Medical Information Carrier (LifeSAVER) Systems. Created in 1998 for Gov. Tom Ridge’s Keystone Bike Ride to universalize rider information, it was a necessity to improve injury/illness treatment anywhere along the ride. This System resulted in the evolution of motorcycle, rescue, and many other helmet types.
- The Helmet Medical Information Carrier System Kit became the exclusive hardhat “LifeSAVER” product for MSA, the world’s largest hardhat manufacturer.
- In 2005, following a combat tour to Iraq, LTC Gaston created the concept of a safety S.E.A.T. innovation for turret gunners in HMMWVs. The collaboration followed with Picatinny Arsenal and it was adopted as part of the Gunner Protection Kit to save lives. In 2007, the Kit, including the S.E.A.T., was chosen as one of the Army’s “Top Ten Inventions!”
- The Universal Rescue Cover evolved from S.E.A.T components and is considered “One of the best new SAR (Search & Rescue) products introduced in many years!” The unlimited uses make it an indispensable rescue tool.
- LifeSAVER Trail Rescue & ID Kit. contains several critical components of Wilderness Medicine and SAR secured in a featherweight, water-resistant, attached carrier that provides immediate access to the contents that enhance acute medical care and expedite SAR rescue. Be Seen. Be Saved. is our message to hikers, backpackers, and everyone in the outdoor space.
Dr. Gaston also is committed to employing local workers with disabilities as partners in production.
LifeSAVER Systems has only One Primary Mission: SAVING YOUR LIFE!
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS First Class Packages are not insured, which means we will not reship in the event that the package is lost. We recommend adding the Route Package Protection or choosing USPS Priority Mail.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
UPS Ground - 2 to 5 Days
UPS Standard - 5 to 10 Days
USPS First Class - 7 Business Days
USPS Priority - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - 2 Business Days
USPS Parcel Select - 7 Business Days
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase .If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Survival Gear BSO provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our bushcraft & survival products. Let us be your guide!