This aluminized moisture barrier bag is designed to provide a static safe environment for sensitive electronic devices. A stronger polyester layer (Heavy Gauge) helps prevent sharp objects from puncturing and destroying the effectiveness of the bag. The bags are heat sealable and suitable for vacuum packaging.
7.0 mil Moisture Barrier 5-layer EMP bag offers the most protection in a single bag of its class on the market today! With 11,500 PSI tensile strength, 33lb puncture resistance, and >40db EMI attenuation, this bag offers great protection for your items. Tested to meet or exceed certain electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 and to be ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant. Bags are ROHS compliant and lead-free.
• 2 Aluminum metal layers in this 5-layer bag provide maximum EMP bag protection
• 33 lb puncture resistance (FTMS 101-C, 2065.1)
• 40 dB EMI Attenuation (MIL-PFR-81705-REV.D)
• Surface Resistivity 12 Ohms / Sq. In. (ASTM 1-257)
• 7 mil Thickness (MIL-STD-3010C Method 1003)
• Moisture Barrier (MIL-STD-3010C Method 3030)
Heat Sealing Conditions:
• Temperature (400 degrees F, 204 degrees C)
• Time (.6 to 4.5 seconds)
• Pressure (30-70 PSI, 206-482 KPa)
• Dimensions: 1 x 17 x 21 in.