Emergency Loadout Guide - K9 Survival Kit
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $150
BOB - INCH - GHB - VEK - EDC - K9
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file. (.docx and .odt files also available)
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the Emergency Loadout Guide for GHBs.
- There are 6 parts to the ELG. This download is for the GHB. Each ELG provides checklists, packing tips, emergency guidelines on using loadouts, how-to walkthroughs, and more.
This guide will provide a checklist and guide for outfitting man's best friend, a dog. It will highlight how a dog can be implemented as part of your emergency preparedness plan by; providing a warning of intruders, defending owners, carrying supplies, and more.
AKA: K9 Pack, Dog Survival Kit, Harness Gear.
Purpose: Supplies you with means to address your pet's needs and injuries, supplements minor survival concerns to aid in emergencies for both the pet and handler/owner.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- K9 First aid for splinters, cuts, sprains, snake bites.
- K9 Trail Care for nails, paws, coat, and how to treat minor ailments.
- K9 Hydration and Food Procurement in the wilderness.
- K9 Training tips.
- K9 carried Survival Kit for handler.
- Selection guide for Harness, Load Bearing Vest, Leashes, and Collars.
- Emphasis on SHTF utilization of K9.
- Packing Checklist for all kits.
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS First Class Packages are not insured, which means we will not reship in the event that the package is lost. We recommend adding the Route Package Protection or choosing USPS Priority Mail.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
UPS Ground - 2 to 5 Days
UPS Standard - 5 to 10 Days
USPS First Class - 7 Business Days
USPS Priority - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - 2 Business Days
USPS Parcel Select - 7 Business Days
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase .If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Survival Gear BSO provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our bushcraft & survival products. Let us be your guide!