Filterwell Mini Water Filter
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $150
Are you an outdoors enthusiast on a budget? Can't afford the Grayl GeoPress or Sawyer Mini? Or, are you simply searching for something that won't break the bank without losing quality filtering? The Filterwell Water Filter Straw is your solution!
Surpassing the standards of Lifestraw, this portable and light weight water straw is ideal for the outdoors person. Whether you’re backpacking, hiking, camping, scouting, doing some back country treks, mission trips or throwing together some items for emergency preparedness, this versatile water filter allows for 5 different methods of filtering your water. The hollow fiber UF membrane and anti-bacterial carbon fiber combination can remove 99.9999% of bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, E. coli, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium, and sediment, odor, color, chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals.
- Small carabiner clip for convenient attachment to your pack, or utilize the belt clip built onto the side of the straw
- Multi Functioning:
- Drink directly from straw to water source;
- Drink from the straw by attaching the silicone flexible hose with carbon filter on the end and dropping the filter directly into your water source;
- Squeeze Pouch – fill the clear pouch with the desired drinkable water, screw pouch onto adapter at the butt end of straw and drink through the opposite end;
- Water bottle – attach the adapter at the butt end of the straw directly to any standard water bottle;
- Faucet mount & Gravity Filtration available
Filter material: UF hollow Fiber membrane/Carbon Fiber/KDF
• Feature: Removes minimum 99.9999%
• Usage: Filter water from rivers, streams, lakes, water bottles, faucets
• Filter life: 4,000 Liter Life Capacity
• Color: Army Green
• Flush method: Side Flush /Back flush
• Certificate: S G S Food grade
- SGS Bacteria Filter
*All products materials meet NSF/EPA Standards.
*Instructions booklet included.
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS First Class Packages are not insured, which means we will not reship in the event that the package is lost. We recommend adding the Route Package Protection or choosing USPS Priority Mail.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
UPS Ground - 2 to 5 Days
UPS Standard - 5 to 10 Days
USPS First Class - 7 Business Days
USPS Priority - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - 2 Business Days
USPS Parcel Select - 7 Business Days
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase .If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Survival Gear BSO provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our bushcraft & survival products. Let us be your guide!