Are you an outdoors enthusiast on a budget? Can't afford the Grayl Geo Press or Sawyer Mini? Or, are you simply searching for something that won't break the bank without losing quality filtering? The Filterwell Water Filter Straw is your solution!
Surpassing the standards of Lifestraw, this portable and light weight water straw is ideal for the outdoors person. Whether you’re backpacking, hiking, camping, scouting, doing some back country treks, mission trips or throwing together some items for emergency preparedness, this versatile water filter allows for 5 different methods of filtering your water. The hollow fiber UF membrane and anti-bacterial carbon fiber combination can remove 99.9999% of bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, E. coli, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium, and sediment, odor, color, chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals.
- Small carabiner clip for convenient attachment to your pack, or utilize the belt clip built onto the side of the straw
- Multi Functioning:
- Drink directly from straw to water source;
- Drink from the straw by attaching the silicone flexible hose with carbon filter on the end and dropping the filter directly into your water source;
- Squeeze Pouch – fill the clear pouch with the desired drinkable water, screw pouch onto adapter at the butt end of straw and drink through the opposite end;
- Water bottle – attach the adapter at the butt end of the straw directly to any standard water bottle;
- Faucet mount & Gravity Filtration available
Filter material: UF hollow Fiber membrane/Carbon Fiber/KDF
• Feature: Removes minimum 99.9999%
• Usage: Filter water from rivers, streams, lakes, water bottles, faucets
• Filter life: 4,000 Liter Life Capacity
• Color: Army Green
• Flush method: Side Flush /Back flush
• Certificate: S G S Food grade
- SGS Bacteria Filter
*All products materials meet NSF/EPA Standards.
*Instructions booklet included.