We've all been there at one point or another - the cell phone battery dies and we're SOL. Even if you turn your phone off the chill of the wilderness can rob your electronics of their juice, so don't be stuck without a back-up plan. Small, lightweight and TOUGH, this battery power bank is a handy tool to have in case of an emergency. The BugOut 8,000 mAh Solar Charger And Power Bank will make sure that you never run out of juice for all of your electronic devices no matter where you are! You can use the charger to charge iPhones, iPads, Android phones, GPS devices, cameras and more. It features a powerful 1.2 W monocrystalline solar panel that will charge the Li-Polymer battery and it also has capacity LED indicators. The orange water-resistant, shock and dust-proof charger is made of environmentally friendly silica gel and ABS/PC material with a rubber paint surface process. It has hidden dual USB/micro charging ports and an emergency LED light. A carabiner is included for convenient carry. Just attach it to your gear and go!
- Never, ever run out of juice for your electronic devices with this compact and portable solar charger and power bank
- It has a powerful 1.2 W monocrystalline solar panel that will charge the li-polymer battery, which has an 8,000 mAh capacity
- It features two USB outputs and a micro-USB input, along with a micro-USB charging cable, that can be used to charge the power bank
- The water-resistant and shock-proof charger is made of silica gel and ABS/PC material with a rubber paint surface process
- The 5 3/4” x 2 3/4” electronic device charger and power bank also features an emergency LED light and comes with a carabiner
We recently got some strong storms that came through and knocked out the power. With my phone battery dwindling down to under 10%, I reached for my BugOut Solar Charger and plugged it in effortlessly. Within minutes my phone battery was back to a comfortable level and it even charged my phone FASTER than my iPhone charger I normally use. Great as a backup or even everyday use when things don't go as planned.