The long-awaited Garberg packs a heavy-duty 3.2mm thick 14C28N Sandvik Steel blade and is purposefully designed for bushcraft. This new full-tang model has been highly anticipated by knife fans around the world. With bushcraft in mind, Mora made both the pommel and the blade spine, fire-steel ready.
- Full-tang knife with a 3.8 mm thick stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time; Blade has a semi-matte finish.
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Scandi grind makes it easy to keep sharp.
- Symmetrical handle keeps the knife steady and comfortable in hand and allows use of the knife upside down.
- Comes with Multi Mount Sheath
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 9" (229 mm)
- Net Weight: 9.6 oz. (272 g)