ATTN: There is a significant waiting period for each Weatherwool product. The backorder wait period could be until January 2020. Please be aware of this before placing your order.
One of the things we really like about a Poncho is that it offers such versatility.
Features of the WeatherWool Poncho:
- Made of our own FullWeight Merino Jacquard Fabric
- Bottom border improves the drape and the balance. Drab border on Drab Ponchos, Duff border on Lynx; Duff border on Duff
- About 46 inches (117 cm) wide and about 69 inches (175 cm) long in total ... about half the Poncho hangs down in front and half in back
- Generously-sized Hood. The Hood can be snugged by drawstrings located at either side of the neck and at the back of the head.
- Poncho can be buttoned closed at the upper chest and neck
- Each side of the Poncho has a single button mid-way down
- A large Front Pouch that can be entered from both sides, and closed with a button at each side. The bottom three inches or so on each side of the Front Pouch is sewn shut for added security of contents
- Hidden from sight on the inside of the Poncho, behind the Front Pouch, is a large zippered pocket
- Hood of the Poncho can be buttoned down, closing the center of the Poncho, so it can be used as a blanket
- Natural selvage fabric edges for rustic appeal
- The Poncho weighs 4 lbs 6 oz.(1.98 kg)
One Size Fits All. Amazing Quality Wool!