One of the things we really like about a Poncho is that it offers such versatility.
Features of the WeatherWool Poncho:
- Made of our own FullWeight Merino Jacquard Fabric
- Bottom border improves the drape and the balance. Drab border on Drab Ponchos, Duff border on Lynx; Duff border on Duff
- About 46 inches (117 cm) wide and about 69 inches (175 cm) long in total ... about half the Poncho hangs down in front and half in back
- Generously-sized Hood. The Hood can be snugged by drawstrings located at either side of the neck and at the back of the head.
- Poncho can be buttoned closed at the upper chest and neck
- Each side of the Poncho has a single button mid-way down
- A large Front Pouch that can be entered from both sides, and closed with a button at each side. The bottom three inches or so on each side of the Front Pouch is sewn shut for added security of contents
- Hidden from sight on the inside of the Poncho, behind the Front Pouch, is a large zippered pocket
- Hood of the Poncho can be buttoned down, closing the center of the Poncho, so it can be used as a blanket
- Natural selvage fabric edges for rustic appeal
- The Poncho weighs 4 lbs 6 oz.(1.98 kg)
One Size Fits All. Amazing Quality Wool!