Tentipi Safir 5 CP Canvas Tent
About Tentipi Safir 5 CP Canvas Tent
Proven by extreme expeditions. Made with world-class fabrics selected not by price but by their performance capabilities. Our top-of-the-line tent, and one of the most versatile and a...
Share this with love
Proven by extreme expeditions. Made with world-class fabrics selected not by price but by their performance capabilities. Our top-of-the-line tent, and one of the most versatile and advanced tents available worldwide.
Safir 7 CP and Safir 9 CP tents are in fact by far our most sold models so it's obvious that Safir's extra air intakes and world-class fabrics are highly appreciated by our customers.
Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme conditions — in ice fields, in storm force gales, on top of glaciers or in blazing heat.
Internationally recognized explorer Mikael Strandberg chose a Safir 7 CP tent for his famous Siberia expedition which has been called “the world's coldest journey."
|Total Weight:||17.37 lbs|
|Weight Per Person:||2.88 lbs|
|Packed Diameter:||9.76 in|
|Packed Length:||22.44 in|
|Erected Diameter:||12.46 ft|
|Erected Height:||7.54 ft|
- 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted tent air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control
- Best quality tent fabrics. It is the relentless pursuit of the best fabric — chosen for performance not price — that puts Safir in a class of its own. The focus is especially on all aspects of fabric strength, water repellency, the feel of the fabric, and color fastness. The differences are apparent when comparing with other fabrics on the market
- Tent ventilator cap: double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent; integral chimney opening; mosquito protection to top piece; tighter fitting by use of fiberglass spacer rods
- Tent storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced tent floor fitting with toggle and ring
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 minutes to erect the tent
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove inside the tent
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Hanging loop for drying