Providing not just the average Joe with their headlamp needs, but notably the #1 choice of Search And Rescue forces all over the globe. Princeton Tec is synonymous with quality and reliability.
Let's check out the details of the Apex 650...
- BATTERY POWER METER. Provides continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing a spare set.
- DIMMABLE LED: Provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency. Sometimes we use the word dimmability, which isn't exactly a word yet, but we're very fond of it and have faith it will become one.
- IPX7. Lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- LED OPTIC COLLIMETER. A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector.
- MAXBRIGHT LED. The highest quality LED available. Extremely bright and efficient. Emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
- (4) dimmable Ultrabright LEDs. Regulated LEDs. Dimmable spot beam. Modes: Spot-High (650 lumens, 1.5h runtime); Medium (310 lumens, 11.3h runtime); Low (70 lumens, 12.2h runtime); Flood-High (70 lumens, 8h runtime); Low (25 lumens, 5.6h runtime); Flash (70 lumens, 8h runtime). 120m beam distance.
- Nylon headband. Water resistant. Impact resistant. Requires (4) AA batteries (included). Color: Black.