Princeton Tec Apex 650 Headlamp
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $150
Providing not just the average Joe with their headlamp needs, but notably the #1 choice of Search And Rescue forces all over the globe. Princeton Tec is synonymous with quality and reliability.
Let's check out the details of the Apex 650...
- BATTERY POWER METER. Provides continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing a spare set.
- DIMMABLE LED: Provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency. Sometimes we use the word dimmability, which isn't exactly a word yet, but we're very fond of it and have faith it will become one.
- IPX7. Lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- LED OPTIC COLLIMETER. A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector.
- MAXBRIGHT LED. The highest quality LED available. Extremely bright and efficient. Emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
- (4) dimmable Ultrabright LEDs. Regulated LEDs. Dimmable spot beam. Modes: Spot-High (650 lumens, 1.5h runtime); Medium (310 lumens, 11.3h runtime); Low (70 lumens, 12.2h runtime); Flood-High (70 lumens, 8h runtime); Low (25 lumens, 5.6h runtime); Flash (70 lumens, 8h runtime). 120m beam distance.
- Nylon headband. Water resistant. Impact resistant. Requires (4) AA batteries (included). Color: Black.
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS First Class Packages are not insured, which means we will not reship in the event that the package is lost. We recommend adding the Route Package Protection or choosing USPS Priority Mail.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
UPS Ground - 2 to 5 Days
UPS Standard - 5 to 10 Days
USPS First Class - 7 Business Days
USPS Priority - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - 2 Business Days
USPS Parcel Select - 7 Business Days
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase .If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Survival Gear BSO provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our bushcraft & survival products. Let us be your guide!