Hults Bruk Gran Splitting Axe
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $150
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in increased durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 20 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 2 lbs.
- Detailed user manual included
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS First Class Packages are not insured, which means we will not reship in the event that the package is lost. We recommend adding the Route Package Protection or choosing USPS Priority Mail.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
UPS Ground - 2 to 5 Days
UPS Standard - 5 to 10 Days
USPS First Class - 7 Business Days
USPS Priority - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - 2 Business Days
USPS Parcel Select - 7 Business Days
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase .If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Survival Gear BSO provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our bushcraft & survival products. Let us be your guide!