The first knife in Helle's collaboration with Survivorman les Stroud, the Temagami was also Helle's first step towards leaving the stick-tang only era.
The semi-full tang provides the extra strength associated with bushcraft knives. The triple laminated carbon steel tang is exposed on the top and pommel end, but is covered by the wood of the handle on the finger side. This protects the fingers from direct contact with the steel in cold weather. The blade is made of triple laminated carbon steel that provides excellent edge holding toughness and ease for sharpening. The handle has a bit of a finger guard to help keep your hand off the edge when slippery. The handle shape on the updated version of the Temagami CA allows a better control of the knife when holding in more positions. The Temagami CA comes with a Scandinavian style pouch sheath retains the knife securely without the need for snaps or straps.
- Handmade in Holemdal, Norway since 1932.
- Blade | Triple laminated stainless steel. Two layers of tough stainless steel(18/8) protect the blade against breakage and corrosion, while the high carbon core provides a superb cutting edge.
- Handle Material | Curly birch.
- Handle Length = 4.7"(120 mm). Blade Length = 4.3"(110 mm). Blade Thickness = .12"(3.0 mm).
- Genuine Leather Sheath Included. Designed by Les Stroud in 2011.
|Blade material:||Triple laminated carbon steel|
|Blade thickness:||3.0 mm|
|Blade length:||110 mm|
|Handle material:||Curly birch|
|Handle length:||120 mm|
|Sheath material:||Genuine leather|
|Sheath weight:||60 g|