FROGLUBE® is a cutting edge bio-based lubricant made from “USDA Certified Food-Grade”. All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to ‘season’ the metal by absorption deep into the pores. Using FROGLUBE® results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling, and destroys rust. FROGLUBE® is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon, and wood. FROGLUBE® will give your weapon many extended years of service - firearms or knives, FROGLUBE® has got you covered!
FROGLUBE® will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Users will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals.
FROGLUBE® IS A BIO-BASED LUBRICANT, CLEANER AND PROTECTANT
- CONTAINS NO PETROLEUM OR WATER
- NON-HAZARDOUS IN EVERY WAY
- PLEASANT MINT SMELL
- 4 ounces / Creamy Solid that Allows for Precise Lube Placement
- Revolutionary Non-Petroleum Performance
- Becomes One with the gun and Bonds to the Metal
- Water Insoluble, Corrosion can't form
- Greater than 700°F Flash Point, Heat Resistant
- Cleaner-Lubricant -Protectant, 4 ounce Paste
- Non-Toxic, Non Flammable, Non Hazardous food-grade ingredients, safe; USDA approved as a Bio-Preferred Product
- Heavy specific gravity allows seasoning into metal, eats rust, dissolves carbon
- Pleasant Mint Smell
- Biodegradable, will not harm the environment