Durable, weather-resistant trekking trousers for demanding outdoor life, all year round.
Durable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on our best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed and there are numerous practical pockets and details - such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: this model has regular leg length. Also available in a 2"/5cm longer version (art.no. 81160) and short version with 30"/76cm inseam length for all sizes (art.no. 86224).
• 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
• Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
• Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
• Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
• Regular leg length.
• Activity: Trekking
• Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
• Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch
• G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
• Reinforcement areas: Knees
• Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
• Weight: 565 g
• Weight reference: in size 48
• Model height: 189 cm
• Model size: 48
• Waist: Mid waist
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Leg type: Full leg pants
• Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
• Pre-shaped knees: Yes
• Boot hook: Yes
• Number of pockets: 6
• Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
• Ventilation: Yes
• Washing: 40°C normal process
• Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
• Bleaching: Do not bleach
• Drying: Do not tumble dry
• Ironing: Iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
• Additional care instructions: Wash with similar colors, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener