ESEE Camp-Lore PR4, 4.0 in 1095 HC Steel, Sculptured Micarta Handle
When it comes to wilderness chores, sometimes simple and straightforward is the best approach. The ESEE Camp-Lore PR4 is Patrick Rollins' take on Horace Kephart's classic design. The original prototype was made by James Gibson and tested extensively by Patrick during survival classes, off-trail backpacking, hiking and camping. The Rowen built production PR4 features a 4" blade with a 4.75" handle, 1/8" thick 1095 HC steel blade, 90 degree spine for striking a Ferro rod and a leather pouch sheath. It may not be pretty but it is designed to work, like all the other ESEE Knives.
• Overall Length: 8.90"
• Blade Overall Length: 4.19"
• Cutting Edge Length: 4.0"
• Thickness: .125"
• Weight (without sheath): 178.60g
• Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc.
• Blade Finish: Tumbled Black Oxide
• Handles: Sculptured Micarta
• Sheath: Leather Pouch