Watchman style beanie with a card-sized hidden pocket
Most of all it's a toboggan for your noggin, but it's also a place to stash your tools and cash
The Cache Beanie brings your standard Watchman style cap to a new level. This snug-fitting, chunky rib knit beanie is made from 100% fine Italian merino wool, with a soft polyester fleece liner.
Continuing the evolution from our popular Cache Cap and Cache Belt, we're sure that you can guess what makes the Cache Beanie extra special. *Cough* secret pocket. What you don't see when you're wearing this beanie is that the fleece lining doubles as a credit card size hidden pocket. So well hidden that you might even think we forgot to add it. This hidden pocket is designed to be the most inconspicuous pocket we've made so far but is able to fit your most necessary items such as credit cards, spare key, hunting license, Grim Cards, Tiny Survival Guide or any of our other everyday survival tools. This completely inconspicuous Cache Wear is about to change your everyday carry game in cold weather.
• 100% Italian Fine Merino Wool • 100% Polyester Fleece Liner • Multifunctional Wickett & Craig Leather Tab by TogetherMade • Hidden pocket seamlessly incorporated into the design • Manufacturer Tag stealthily doubles as pocket pull tab • Tear-away care label for extra sneakiness • High visibility Goldenrod Yellow inner pocket mesh • Low-profile "Hook & Loop" pocket closure • Classic Chunky knit with 3" cuff
• 100% Fine Merino Wool • Inside Features 100% Polyester Fleece Liner
• Inner Fleece Liner Doubles As A Hidden Pocket • Fits Credit Cards, Hunting License, And All Other "Micro Survival Kit" Items • Velcro, Hook & Loop Closure With Pull Tag To Easily Open • Pocket Dimensions 2.5" X 3"
Style & Fit:
• Watchman Style • Classic Chunky 3" Cuff • Shallow. Snug Fit • One Size Fits Most
• Airy Ribbed Construction • For Cold Weather Wear • An Original Wazoo Design
Wool Care Instructions:
• 100% Fine Italian Merino Wool, 100% Polyester Polar Fleece Liner • Cold Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Dry Flat. Can Be Re-shaped And Stretched While Wet. Use Tumble Dry Low To Shrink.
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS Ground Advantage™ service includes up to $100 insurance in the price. We recommend adding the Order Protection option for orders over this amount.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
USPS Ground Advantage™ - 2 to 5 Business Days
USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - Next-Day to 2 Business Days
UPS Ground - 1 to 5 Business Days
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase .If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Survival Gear BSO provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our bushcraft & survival products. Let us be your guide!