ATTN: There is a significant waiting period for each Weatherwool product. We currently have no ETA of our Weatherwool products. Please be aware of this before placing your order.
The All Around Jacket can be worn in almost any outdoor or social setting. Many people go straight from the field to professional meetings. Able to withstand unlimited snow, huge amounts of sleet and rain, significant wind. It is designed for cool and cold weather, and can be worn in temps as high as 70F/22C (over a light wool base layer) or as cold as you like, far below freezing, with the right base layers. Lots of pockets.
- Constructed of WeatherWool’s own Rambouillet Merino Jacquard FullWeight Fabric, the AAJ will provide a 50 degrees Fahrenheit (28 degrees Celsius) range of comfort without any change of clothing. Dress for 45F/7C and you are good in 20F/-7C or 70F/21C
- Double Yoke (second layer of FullWeight Wool across the top of the chest, shoulders, and top of the back)
- Two-way, heavy-duty YKK Vislon front zipper allows any portion of the center front to be opened or closed
- Storm flap that protects the front zipper is secured by Slot Buttons
- Waist cinch inside the rear of the jacket
- Front cargo pockets with zippers and angled flaps with slot buttons.
- Large, side-entry handwarmer pockets separate from and underneath the cargo pockets
- Chest pockets inside the Jacket with zippered closures
- Adjustable button-closure cuff
- Elbows and forearms protected with double thickness of our FullWeight Fabric
- Serious collar can be flipped up and secured by a hidden throat latch
- Three buttons on the back of the collar to attach the Double Hood (sold separately)
- In size Large, the AAJ weighs 4 lbs 15 oz. (2.24 kg)
Most amazing coat I have ever worn-warm when its cold, cool enough when its warmer and it breathes--absolutely no tacky, sweaty feelings. Fit is perfect and look is universal. A great garment. Service from Survival Gear and communication with them was outstanding.